PEORIA, Ill. (WMBD)–Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, hotels are seeing a decrease in booked rooms.
The Peoria Courtyard Marriott and adjoining Pere de Marquette have offered their rooms for patients infected with the disease.
Jeff Mclinden, General Manager of the Pere de Marquette hotel says if it gets to that point they will be willing to offer rooms for patients to receive treatment.
OSF Healthcare spokeswoman, Libby Allison told our sister station over the phone it’s not at that point yet.
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- President Trump’s Facebook and Instagram accounts restored
- Pritzker to allow indoor dining sooner than expected
- Fred VanVleet donates winter coats to Rockford elementary students
- DC takes ‘aggressive posture’ on security ahead of Inauguration Day