(WTVO) — Stateline aerospace manufacturer Woodward will be taking action to address the economic impact of COVID-19. According to Woodward administrators, the company will be forced to lay off or furlough some employees.
A company wide wage freeze will be put into effect. The company will not be making any new hires. Woodward says the changes are a result of a long period of uncertainty.
The company says its priority is focusing on employees’ safety while also protecting its business.
- Nagy, Bears name Trubisky starter for Sunday against Packers
- Illinois, Ohio State cancel game following positive COVID-19 tests
- How to get “Custom Made” during COVID? Support Small Business Saturday.
- Santa Claus has arrived at CherryVale Mall
- Nicholas Conservatory’s luminary event honors local lives lost in 2020