(WTVO) — Stateline aerospace manufacturer Woodward will be taking action to address the economic impact of COVID-19. According to Woodward administrators, the company will be forced to lay off or furlough some employees.
A company wide wage freeze will be put into effect. The company will not be making any new hires. Woodward says the changes are a result of a long period of uncertainty.
The company says its priority is focusing on employees’ safety while also protecting its business.
- East athletes restore the school’s great tradition in track & field
- Strong Storms Appearing Likely Late Thursday
- Video shows California officer’s daring rescue of man, dog from burning car
- Josh Duggar asks for child pornography trial to be delayed until 2022
- Portland officers resign en masse from squad tasked with protest response