STERLING, Ill. (WTVO) — The Illinois State Police announced the arrest of Greg Gallentine, 51, on six counts of Predatory Criminal Sexual Assault and two counts of Aggravated Criminal Sexual Assault on Thursday.
Police say in April, the ISP began an investigation of Gallentine, and were able to gather evidence against him.
He was arrested Thursday and is being held in the Whiteside County Jail.
- Johnny Depp sues tabloid newspaper for article calling him a “wife beater”
- Estep’s blast lifts Rivets to their third straight win
- Fighting fires in heat adds extra dangers for area first responders
- Future ‘Rockton Street Market’ liquor license to only include beer and wine
- Long Range Pattern Favors Warmer, Drier than Normal Conditions