STILLMAN VALLEY, Ill. (WTVO) — Stillman Valley High School was placed on soft-lockdown Tuesday morning after staff were notified about a possible weapon on campus.
According to the Meridian School District, staff were notified of a note alleging that someone may have brought a weapon on campus.
After an investigation by staff and the School Resource Officer, the note was deemed to be not credible.
A student was arrested as a result of the investigation.
- Robinson eclipses 150 yards, scores in Jaguars 27-25 loss to Browns
- Winds increase following cold front Sunday; Wind chills in the teens Monday morning
- Exposed individuals encouraged to pre-register for COVID-19 test
- Avoid being scammed while holiday shopping online with these simple tips
- Health expert shares advice on helping children cope with unusual holiday season