ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford PAWS Humane Society is asking for help in identifying two people caught on surveillance camera after allegedly breaking into the building.
On Sunday, the shelter posted the pictures on Facebook. They said the suspects opened the cages to let out the cats, but they aren’t sure why. No cats were injured or stolen.
The humane society says this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.
If anyone has information, they are asked to contact PAWS at 815-299-7297
- Singer Pink and her 3-year-old son test positive for COVID-19
- A student from Kentucky makes masks for the hearing impaired community
- Jeff Bezos donates $100 million to Feeding America, a Chicago-based nonprofit
- How to make a homemade face mask, with or without sewing
- The Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office is spreading birthday cheer to kids across the Stateline