ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford PAWS Humane Society is asking for help in identifying two people caught on surveillance camera after allegedly breaking into the building.
On Sunday, the shelter posted the pictures on Facebook. They said the suspects opened the cages to let out the cats, but they aren’t sure why. No cats were injured or stolen.
The humane society says this isn’t the first time something like this has happened.
If anyone has information, they are asked to contact PAWS at 815-299-7297
- More than 30 lawmakers call for investigation into ‘suspicious’ access to Capitol Complex ahead of breach
- Hot Pockets recalled because they may contain pieces of plastic, glass
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- Le-Win’s Arand, Winnebago’s Murphy express frustration over paused high school sports
- Web Extra: Full interview with Ric Arand on IHSA sports still being paused