BELOIT, Wis. (WTVO) — Beloit Police Department announced on Tuesday the arrest of 27-year-old Jared R. Russell in a string of recent burglaries in Winnebago County, Illinois, and Rock County, Wisconsin.
According to authorities, officers were patrolling the 500 block of Public Avenue due to break-ins at an apartment building. Police say that Russell was spotted going into the building around 9:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Police later found him with stolen property hiding on the roof.
Russell was arrested for Burglary, Felony Bail Jumping, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, and Felon in Possession of a Firearm.
- Arizona GOP’s election review finds wider Biden win
- House passes expansive abortion rights bill
- FBI investigating alleged assault of female service member by group of male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss
- Belvidere North survives scare at Hononegah, NIC-10 win streak still alive
- A pill to treat COVID-19 could be coming soon