ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Swedish American held a ribbon cutting for it’s new Creekside Medical Center.
The new clinic, located at 3505 North Bell School Road, cost $24 million and offers nearly 100 rooms, and houses 25 providers, including pediatrics, internal medicine, and dermatology.
The clinic also offers services like x-ray and lab drawing.
Dr. Srivani Sridhar said, “It’s really good for the community, too, because there is a lack of enough providers to see the large amount of patients that we have. So, putting them all together brings up even more patients.”
The new clinic opens Monday.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80