ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Swedish American held a ribbon cutting for it’s new Creekside Medical Center.
The new clinic, located at 3505 North Bell School Road, cost $24 million and offers nearly 100 rooms, and houses 25 providers, including pediatrics, internal medicine, and dermatology.
The clinic also offers services like x-ray and lab drawing.
Dr. Srivani Sridhar said, “It’s really good for the community, too, because there is a lack of enough providers to see the large amount of patients that we have. So, putting them all together brings up even more patients.”
The new clinic opens Monday.
- USPS launches site to adopt Santa’s letters and provide gifts for needy kids
- Light Wintry Mix Possible Overnight Monday, into Tuesday Morning
- Local art students learn best ways to prepare for college
- Transform Rockford begins its holiday book drive
- Rockford communities looking to bring Christmas joy to children everywhere