NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) – Taco Bell is revamping its menu and dropping some items in the process.
The new slimmed-down menu will no longer include long-time fan-favorites like the Double Decker Taco or the Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco.
- Double Decker Taco
- Cool Ranch Doritos Locos Taco
- Fiery Doritos Locos Tacos
- Beefy Mini Quesadilla
- Chipotle Chicken Loaded Griller
- Double Tostada
- Power Menu Burrito
- XXL Grilled Stuft Burrito
- Chips & Salsa
Taco Bell said it’s all in an effort to streamline the menu, which also includes a revamp to the chain’s combos.
The changes will take effect on September 12.
- Blackhawks stun Oilers; advance to Western Conference Q-finals
- More protesters arrested in downtown Rockford as City Market returns after two weeks away
- Protesters arrested after blocking E. State again, despite warnings
- Kanye West falls 1,300 signatures short to appear on Illinois ballot
- Southwest Airlines no longer cleaning armrests, seat belts between flights