NEW YORK (AP) — Taco Bell restaurants in some states are asking customers to try chicken or steak in their burritos after quality concerns pushed it to stop serving seasoned beef temporarily.
The company said Saturday that it told affected restaurants to stop serving seasoned beef it as it replenishes supplies. The company says the beef didn’t meet its quality standards. Affected locations are in Michigan, Kentucky, Ohio and elsewhere, though the company could not immediately say how many stores were no longer serving seasoned beef.
Customers were complaining on Twitter about not being able to satiate late-night cravings. In a statement, the company apologized for any inconvenience.
- President Trump, Ivanka made donations to Harris’s campaign in 2014
- Rockford man sentenced to 60 years for raping, transmitting HIV to child
- Thrive Cafe to close downtown Rockford location
- Watch: Phoenix Suns surprise players by having families announce lineup from home
- Rockford residents spend Tuesday cleaning up after devastating storm
Copyright © 2020 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.