ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — The Rockford’s 911 call center is experiencing more technical problems with callers trying to dial in for help.
City officials say that the 911 Center is experiencing similar technical issues as they experienced last week, however, operators are having difficulty hearing callers. To ensure the public’s safety, Rockford’s 911 calls are being answered at the Winnebago County 911 Center by city telecommunicators–according to city officials.
Repairs are underway and updates on the situation are expected as the problems are fixed.
- ‘There is no magic that occurs in Illinois versus Missouri’, Task force chief says about Pritzker comment
- Volunteers help RVC clean up tornado damage
- Rockford makes final push to get residents to fill out census
- SwedishAmerican gives back to Rockford Fire
- Not Real News: A look at false claims around Kamala Harris