A prostitution sting operation on Wednesday by the Rockford Police Department and Winnebago County Sheriff’s Office has led to 10 arrests, plus an additional arrest on drug charges.
The joint investigation focused in the area of 7th Street and 12 Avenue in southeast Rockford, although they say arrests were made in other parts of the city as well.
Those arrested face the following charges. Booking photos were not available for all those who were arrested.
- Haley Brink, 24, Dekalb, Charge: Prostitution
- Misti Teston, 35, Rockford, Charge: Prostitution/Winnebago County Contempt of Court warrant
- Corine Medders, 53, Rockford, Charge: Prostitution
- Rebecca Zeller, 30, Dekalb, Charge: Soliciting Rides on a Roadway
- Rachel Koper, 33, Rockford, Charge: Soliciting Rides on a Roadway/Resisting a Police Officer
- Teah Gates, 19, Rockford, Charge: Soliciting rides on a Roadway
- Michael Haldiman, 47, Monroe, WI, Charge: Solicitation of a Sex Act
- Jeffrey Rauber, 39, Caledonia, Charge: Solicitation of a Sex Act
- Christopher Paulsen, 25, Clare, Charge: Solicitation of a Sex Act
- Patrick Jones, 60, Rockford, Charge: Winnebago County warrant for Promoting Prostitution
- Michael Salazar, 25, Belvidere, Charge: Possession of Drug Paraphernalia/Possession of Cannabis