MANSFIELD, Texas (CNN) — Two golden retrievers in Texas tied the knot Friday — and it was adorable.
Peaches and Duke work together at Methodist Mansfields Physical Medicine Department.
They are therapy dogs and reportedly like to snuggle and sneak kisses here and there.
One of the hospital’s pastors performed the ceremony — there was even cake and a reception.
The dogs help patients focus on their rehabilitation, the simple act of petting them can improve patients’ strength and range of motion.
- Kyle Slattery leads Rockford area pros in day one of the Illinois Open
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Undocumented migrant injured after falling from 30-foot-tall border barrier
- 3 Wyoming sightseeing balloons crash, as many as 20 injured
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.