DEKALB, Ill. (WTVO) — Three teens, aged 14, 16, and 17, have been arrested for an armed robbery in DeKalb.
DeKalb Police say they were called tot he 100 block of North Annie Glidden Road at 9 p.m. on Monday, September 16th for a reported robbery.
There, police say they learned that the victims were approached by three teens while they were walking. The juvenile offenders grabbed the victims, demanded their money, and threatened to shoot them.
The suspects took the money and ran.
Video surveillance led investigators to the suspects, who were each charged with Aggravated Robbery.
All three were taken to the Kane County Juvenile Justice Center.
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s