DEKALB, Ill. (WTVO) — Three teens, aged 14, 16, and 17, have been arrested for an armed robbery in DeKalb.
DeKalb Police say they were called tot he 100 block of North Annie Glidden Road at 9 p.m. on Monday, September 16th for a reported robbery.
There, police say they learned that the victims were approached by three teens while they were walking. The juvenile offenders grabbed the victims, demanded their money, and threatened to shoot them.
The suspects took the money and ran.
Video surveillance led investigators to the suspects, who were each charged with Aggravated Robbery.
All three were taken to the Kane County Juvenile Justice Center.
- VIDEO: Texas man sprays woman with water during Black Lives Matter argument with neighbor
- Man arrested in Oregon sentenced to 60 months in prison for re-entering US after being deported
- Illinois reports highest single-day record with 4,942 new COVID-19 cases Thursday
- Illinois starts planning for COVID-19 vaccine as cases surge
- The final Biden-Trump presidential debate: What to know, how to watch