CAPRON, Ill. (WTVO) — The Boone County Sheriff is looking to identify two suspects who are wanted in connection to a retail theft at a liquor store.
Police say the theft happened on August 6th at Sunrise Liquor in Capron.
Anyone who can identify the two men pictured is asked to call police at 815-544-9322 or Crime Stoppers at 815-547-7867.
- Inmate dubbed the ‘Starved Rock Killer’ freed after 59 years
- New mother rushes into fire, saves driver from tanker explosion in Indianapolis
- Wisconsin nurse sentenced to 13 years in prison for abusing nine infants, leaving them with broken ribs, legs
- Rockford man charged with string of recent retail thefts
- Soon, a candle can make your house smell like McDonald’s