BOONE COUNTY, Ill. (WTVO) — Over the Easter weekend, the Boone County Health Department announced 3 additional confirmed cases of COVID-19.
Two tests came back positive on Saturday and one more was announced on Sunday. The three new cases include one resident in their 20’s, one resident in their 30’s, and one resident in their 50’s.
Two staff members at the Symphony Northwoods nursing home in Belvidere were among those to test positive.
Prior to the positive test, the home had already suspended family visitations and it will continue until further notice.
Details on the patients’ conditions has not been released.
- April chill replaces weekend warmth; Chance for light snow showers Tuesday
- Oregon High School seniors raise money for arts program by showcasing local talent
- ‘There was so much hope when this started’ | Potshot over pot shops
- Alma Wahlberg, mother of Mark, Donnie Wahlberg, dies at 78
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it