ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Two men have been indicted in the shooting of a woman on School Street in July 2019.
Richard Bloxton, 31, and Wesley Hall Jr., 31, were charged in connection with the shooting, which police say happened on July 3rd in the 2000 block of School Street.
A 33-year-old woman inside the home was shot in the head. There were several people there at the time, including the residents, whom the woman was visiting at the time.
Police say the woman was treated and survived.
Bloxton was charged with Unlawful Possession of a Weapon by a Felon and Resisting a Police Officer.
He faces up to 15 years if convicted.
Hall was charged with Reckless Discharge of a Firearm.
He faces up to 6 years in prison if convicted.
Both men are currently at large. Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to contact the Rockford Police Department at (779) 500-6551 or Crime Stoppers (815) 963-7867.
- Rockford City Council discusses raising the number of video gaming machines
- Sinnissippi Golf Course saved from the chopping block, for now
- Auburn’s Nevenhoven hoping for a big October finish to the tennis season
- Police investigate after man shot to death outside Rockford apartment building
- Police investigate after Rockford woman killed while crossing Auburn St.