ROCKFORD, Ill. (WTVO) — Two women were stabbed and another maced after police say an argument broke out at a home on Cherry Street.
Rockford Police say they were called to the 500 block of Cherry Street around 12:30 p.m.
Police say several adult women were in the home when an argument started, and two women were stabbed during the confrontation.
The injuries are not life-threatening.
Police have not yet said if anyone is to be charged in the incident.
- Huskies Upended by SIU Edwardsville
- No. 5 Illini fall in early season top-five matchup with No. 2 Baylor
- Frosty Wednesday morning, Toasty Wednesday afternoon
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Community mourns beloved businessman Tony Artale after losing battle with COVID-19