(WTVO) — Two toddlers in New York City fully embraced each other in a Facebook video one dad posted of the ‘besties.’
Maxwell and Finnegan are described as inseperable, WLS reported. They both are two-years-old and have known each other for over a year.
“When they are away from each other, they are always asking about one another,” Michael D Cisneros told ABC. “They go to music class together, Dana Banana, and they love to dance- both are excellent dancers.”
- Harvey Weinstein found guilty in landmark #MeToo moment
- Blue Man Group coming to Rockford in 2020
- Katherine Johnson, one of NASA Langley’s ‘Hidden Figures,’ dies at 101
- Local referee Jerry Whitney approaching 5,000 games
- Two men arrested for Ogle County shooting
Copyright © 2019 ABC News One. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.