(CNN) – Walmart is no longer selling “All Lives Matter” merchandise on its website.
America’s largest retailer received backlash for t-shirts that featured variations of the “black lives matter” slogan; including “All Lives Matter”, “Blue Lives Matter”, “Irish Lives Matter”, and “Homeless Lives Matter.”
Walmart says they are being sold by third-party sellers on its website.
The retailer has since removed the “All Lives Matter” merchandise, but the other “Lives Matter” products are still available.
- Rivets held to one hit on an opening night loss to the La Crosse Loggers
- Health officials hope people are thoughtful about virus risks ahead of July 4th weekend
- Tips for AC units that could save you big time
- Frequent bus passenger buys ice cream for RMTD workers
- Rockford Art Museum to re-open on Monday