HOUSTON (KIAH) — Houston investigators are looking for two suspects caught on camera last month terrorizing a couple at their home.
Officials released surveillance video from inside the house in the hopes that someone would recognize them and come forward.
Investigators said around 9:25 p.m. on Jan. 16, a husband and wife arrived home to find two men inside the residence. The men apparently followed the couple from their garage at gunpoint and demanded their jewelry, investigators said. The two then fled after taking the couple’s belongings.
- VIDEO: Dog requires urgent surgery after grooming appointment
- Vocabulary, lightning round added to National Spelling Bee in major overhaul
- Freshman Kentucky basketball guard Terrence Clarke dies in L.A. car crash
- South Dakota high school club’s ‘Slave Auction’ cancelled due to social media backlash
- Huskies seek that elusive NIC-10 title
Both suspects were described as Black men, about 16 to 22 years old, about 6 feet tall and wearing all black clothing and a black mask.
Information leading to the charging and/or arrest of these suspects may result in a cash payment of up to $5,000. Tipsters must contact Crime Stoppers directly to remain anonymous and to be considered for a cash payment by calling 713-222-TIPS (8477). You can also submit an online tip at www.crime-stoppers.org or through the Crime Stoppers mobile app.