(CNN) — A 1894-S Barber dime, one of only 24 ever made, was sold for $1.32 million at an auction last week.
Only nine are known to still exist.
Delly Loy Hansen, the owner of the Real Sale Lake MLS Team and avid coin-collector was the winning bidder.
Another 1894-S dime sold in 2016 to an anonymous buyer for almost $2 million.
- CDC redefines COVID-19 close contact, adds brief encounters
- New Biden ad featuring Sam Elliott takes off on Twitter
- Volunteer in AstraZeneca-Oxford COVID-19 vaccine trial has died, Brazil health authority says
- ‘Hap-hap-happiest Christmas’: Sam’s Club offers virtual shopping experience in ‘Griswold House’
- COVID-19 vaccine to be ‘free but not mandatory,’ roll out in phases in Illinois
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.