NEW RICHMOND, Ohio (WJW) — Good job, Lt. Dan!
The two-legged pup from Ohio was named the next Cadbury Bunny.
Cadbury made the announcement on Facebook Tuesday.
Lt. Dan, named after the Forrest Gump character who lost his legs overseas in combat, lives in New Richmond, Ohio, which is in the greater Cincinnati area.
The sweet pup competed against a mini-horse, llama, pig, hamster, duck and two cats. He will star in Cadbury’s new TV commercial and receive $5,000.
- Chinese city bans eating cats and dogs after coronavirus
- Utah mom shares photoshoot of toddler dressed as Joe Exotic from ‘Tiger King’
- Local stores take steps to limit number of people in buildings during COVID-19 outbreak
- Police find 192 rolls of toilet paper stashed in stolen SUV in Beverly Hills
- Oregon veteran recovers from COVID-19, celebrates 104th birthday