(CNN) — Oak Creek Police on Sunday had to think the 911 caller was mistaken when they called to report a reckless driver.
“There’s a guy behind us and he has a. . he’s driving really reckless but he has a hawk in his car,” the 911 caller said.
But it turns out it was pretty close, rather than a hawk, it was a brown chicken.
The pulled it from the car and put it in the back of the squad car with the driver’s cousin.
According to the officer’s report, besides numerous open cans of beer, “I also did notice a live chicken that was fluttering around the inside of the vehicle.”
It’s the third drunk driving arrest for 42-year-old Ernesto Martinez-Garnica of Milwaukee.
But as far as we know, the first involving poultry.
- Locally Dense Fog Developing Tuesday Evening
- Midweek Warm-Up Comes with Heavy Rainfall
- Local students are able to see if they have what it takes to protect and serve
- Belvidere has a piece of community history back in town
- Byron High School Food Pantry receives donation to help low income students
Copyright © 2019 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.