(CNN) — Oak Creek Police on Sunday had to think the 911 caller was mistaken when they called to report a reckless driver.
“There’s a guy behind us and he has a. . he’s driving really reckless but he has a hawk in his car,” the 911 caller said.
But it turns out it was pretty close, rather than a hawk, it was a brown chicken.
The pulled it from the car and put it in the back of the squad car with the driver’s cousin.
According to the officer’s report, besides numerous open cans of beer, “I also did notice a live chicken that was fluttering around the inside of the vehicle.”
It’s the third drunk driving arrest for 42-year-old Ernesto Martinez-Garnica of Milwaukee.
But as far as we know, the first involving poultry.
- Wisconsin teachers to be vaccinated starting Monday
- Diabetics can help avoid a heart attack by following these steps
- Texas woman who received $9,300 electricity bill files class action lawsuit
- Biden’s Texas visit marks first trip to disaster site since taking office
- When is Donald Trump speaking at CPAC?
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.