JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CNN) – As if the prospect of an alligator in your yard wasn’t scary enough, now they can climb fences!
A gator scaled a fence at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend.
A woman was driving by Saturday when she caught the gator in action as it does a belly-flop on the grass and then goes on its way.
Officials with the air station said they don’t plan on removing the alligator from the base unless it poses a danger to residents.
- Illinois schools can reopen for summer school, Pritzker says
- Court rules against planned Sydney protest due to virus fear
- Cedar Point, Kings Island, Kalahari Resorts sue Ohio Department of Health to reopen
- Personal protective equipment winding up in ocean, environmental groups say
- 8-year-old North Carolina girl dies after battling COVID-19
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.