JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CNN) – As if the prospect of an alligator in your yard wasn’t scary enough, now they can climb fences!
A gator scaled a fence at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend.
A woman was driving by Saturday when she caught the gator in action as it does a belly-flop on the grass and then goes on its way.
Officials with the air station said they don’t plan on removing the alligator from the base unless it poses a danger to residents.
- US soldier charged with planning to bomb American news network, attack Antifa
- Police corner spotted cows at home of Spotted Cow beer
- Rockford man arrested for home invasion, beating woman
- 19-year-old charged with handgun possession after running from police
- Suspect chases down, fires shots at teens after they throw soda on his car
Copyright © 2019 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.