JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (CNN) – As if the prospect of an alligator in your yard wasn’t scary enough, now they can climb fences!
A gator scaled a fence at the Naval Air Station in Jacksonville, Florida over the weekend.
A woman was driving by Saturday when she caught the gator in action as it does a belly-flop on the grass and then goes on its way.
Officials with the air station said they don’t plan on removing the alligator from the base unless it poses a danger to residents.
- Slim Jim jerky recipe creator Lon Adams dies of COVID-19
- Winnebago County officials expect slow rollout of COVID-19 vaccine, beginning as early as next week
- Top dog, cat names of 2020 include coronavirus-related monikers
- Police searching for motorist who killed cat by throwing it out of Jeep into busy Oklahoma intersection
- Pritzker pays tribute to healthcare workers as Illinois records highest single day COVID-19 death total
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.