(CNN) — A Wisconsin brewery has recalled one of its beers because the bottles may explode.
Lakefront Brewery issued the recall on Wednesday for it’s “My Turn Junk” kettle sour cherry beer.
They point to a small amount of wild yeast in the beer that comes from the cherries.
They say that yeast could cause the beer to continue to ferment, resulting in a buildup of carbon dioxide.
“The walls of the glass actually crack. so we’ve had no injuries or customer complaints so far, but there’s obviously a potential of risk we don’t want out there,” Michael Stodola from Lakefront Brewery said.
According to Lakefront Brewery the product has been “deemed too volatile.”
The brewery is offering refunds to customers who bought the beer.
- Transgender group’s birth certificate suit advances in Ohio
- WWII veteran wants 100 birthday cards for his 100th birthday
- PHOTOS: Border Wall in San Diego
- Despite border wall, families in two countries unite in Friendship Park
- Lawyer champions migrant rights in a divided America
Copyright © 2019 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.