(CNN) — A Wisconsin brewery has recalled one of its beers because the bottles may explode.
Lakefront Brewery issued the recall on Wednesday for it’s “My Turn Junk” kettle sour cherry beer.
They point to a small amount of wild yeast in the beer that comes from the cherries.
They say that yeast could cause the beer to continue to ferment, resulting in a buildup of carbon dioxide.
“The walls of the glass actually crack. so we’ve had no injuries or customer complaints so far, but there’s obviously a potential of risk we don’t want out there,” Michael Stodola from Lakefront Brewery said.
According to Lakefront Brewery the product has been “deemed too volatile.”
The brewery is offering refunds to customers who bought the beer.
- Rockford apartment fire sends woman to the hospital
- Ice Hogs go bowling for good cause
- Rockford Firefighters sharpen their life saving skills
- Freeport recognizes ‘Voter Awareness Sunday’
- Chicago squad cars collide, six officers injured
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.