(WTVO) — Costco is known for selling giant-sized versions of everyday items, from buckets of mac and cheese to giant lobster claws.
Now Costco is making headlines for its latest giant-sized offering: very, very large cheese.
To be more specific, it’s a 72-pound wheel of Parmigiano Reggiano.
Costco says the cheese wheel is imported straight from Italy.
The Kirkland Signature-brand cheese has been aged for a minimum of 24 months, according to the product description.
This hunk of cheese will set you back $899.99.
- Huskies Upended by SIU Edwardsville
- No. 5 Illini fall in early season top-five matchup with No. 2 Baylor
- Frosty Wednesday morning, Toasty Wednesday afternoon
- California sheriff who refused to enforce COVID-19 order tests positive for virus
- Community mourns beloved businessman Tony Artale after losing battle with COVID-19