MARION COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A traffic stop in Florida led to the arrest of three people for drug possession and Florida man’s mugshot going viral.
Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff’s office say three people were pulled over for an expired tag. Deputies say Ricky Deeley, 34 had a suspended driver’s license.
Upon further search of the vehicle, deputies located the passengers in the vehicle Logan Tindale,20, lied about his name and Katlyn Spruill,20 was in possession of a bag containing 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, cocaine, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills, and a digital scale.
All three were taken to the Marion County Jail.
- Steve Freeman: Making people smile at Rockford Public Library for nearly 20 years
- Victoria’s Secret cancels annual fashion show
- Veterans group ensures elderly stateline vets remembered at Christmas
- Illinois Health Department says: Don’t take antibiotics for the flu
- Simone Biles, record-breaking gymnast, earns title of 2019 Female Olympic Athlete of the Year