MARION COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A traffic stop in Florida led to the arrest of three people for drug possession and Florida man’s mugshot going viral.
Deputies with the Marion County Sheriff’s office say three people were pulled over for an expired tag. Deputies say Ricky Deeley, 34 had a suspended driver’s license.
Upon further search of the vehicle, deputies located the passengers in the vehicle Logan Tindale,20, lied about his name and Katlyn Spruill,20 was in possession of a bag containing 23 grams of methamphetamine, a handgun, cocaine, marijuana, 20 Methylin pills, and a digital scale.
All three were taken to the Marion County Jail.
- FBI investigating alleged assault of female service member by group of male Afghan refugees at Fort Bliss
- Belvidere North survives scare at Hononegah, NIC-10 win streak still alive
- A pill to treat COVID-19 could be coming soon
- Pritzker signs new voting maps drawn up by Democrat majority
- CDC: Studies show masks lessen school outbreaks