ORLANDO, Fla. (CNN) — A 42-year-old Florida woman is facing murder charges after authorities say she zipped her boyfriend inside a suitcase!
Deputies responded Monday after Sarah Boone reported Jorge Torres was dead.
She told police she put him in the suitcase during a game of hide-and-seek.
Boone said they were drinking alcohol — and she passed out in her bed while he was still in the suitcase.
But deputies searched her phone and found videos showing Torres yelling he couldn’t breathe from inside the suitcase.
Boone can be heard laughing and saying, “That’s what I feel like when you cheat on me,” and yelling obscenities.
She’s facing second degree murder charges.
- Rockford man arrested after burglary at Road Baptist Church
- Gabby Petito: NewsNation Special Report
- Idaho hunter finds remains of another hunter who went missing 53 years ago
- Inflation adjustments will mean higher deductions for 2021 tax year: What to know
- Newsfeed Now: Divers join search of Brian Laundrie in Gabby Petito case; Police department sued for misconduct by group led by Jay-Z