MARATHON, Wis. (WTVO) — A group of nuns with the Seraphic Adorers of Child Jesus are having some fun with song about their toilet paper woes, set to the music of Kenny Roger’s “The Gambler.”
According to WAOW, Three sisters were praying for Rogers after his death last Friday and came up with the idea.
They say the video was not meant to make fun of the coronavirus crisis, but to bring a little joy and laughter to people’s lives.
“It’s easy to have a joyful heart and if you stay worried and stressed it’s not good for your health either,” said Sister Mary Agnes.
- LIVE: Verdict in Chauvin trial incoming
- Michigan father angry, moves schools after teacher cuts biracial daughter’s hair
- Rattlesnake bites California man who tried to pick it up with BBQ tongs
- ICU bed availability remains low in Region 1
- 1 dead, 2 injured in New York supermarket shooting; police searching for suspect