(CNN) – Go ahead and hit delete. Sunday is National Unfriend Day.
Jimmy Kimmel declared November 17 National Facebook Unfriend Day to inspire people to tidy-up their social media accounts.
Social media use can interfere with sleep, mental health or daily responsibilities.
Some psychologists say ‘unfriending’ certain people can be a good solution to those problems.
Clearing out your connections can make more room in your newsfeed for people you’re close with which can be a more rewarding way to use social media.
- Florida man accidentally shot, killed twin while they played with guns, police say
- Watch: Bruce Willis just (briefly) brought back his Die Hard role
- Commission to mute microphones in next presidential debate
- Monday afternoon snow – Second accumulating snow for some just this week
- Trump campaign asks for debate topic change
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.