If you like beer and hiking, this might be the job for you.
One lucky hiker will get paid $20,000 to take on the Appalachian Trail while consuming and sharing plenty of brews along the way.
The person who lands this gig will trek the entire 2,200-mile trail, starting at Springer Mountain in Georgia and ending at Mt. Katahdian in Maine, “with or without accommodation,” according to the company website.
Along with the $20,000 stipend, the job comes with free travel to the trail-head. Gear is also included but no hotel expenses.
This is for an experienced hiker who is comfortable sleeping under the stars.
Devils Backbone estimates it will take five to seven months to complete the assignment, which starts March 1, 2021.
CNN Newsource contributed to this report.
- Senate passes $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief bill
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?