DUBLIN – An Irish military veteran wanted to make his family laugh, not cry at his funeral.
And loved ones were shocked to hear the voice of Shay Bradley calling out from his coffin. Bradley could be heard screaming “let me out” from his grave.
Mourners couldn’t help but laugh as they heard it.
Friends and family say Bradley recorded the video before he died, and he would be overjoyed to see how many smiles and laughs it caused.
His daughter, Andrea Bradley, wrote on Facebook: “My dad’s dieing wish, always the pranksters, ya got them good Poppabear 😉 and gave us all a laugh just when we needed it!! I will love you forever 😘😘#shayslastlaugh“
- President-elect Biden announces picks for science team as security tightens ahead of inauguration
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
Copyright © 2020 Tribune Media Wire. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.