(CNN) — A Southern California allegedly under the influence of drugs was arrested Monday after trying to fix his flat tires with Band-Aids and gauze.
Police say they originally got the call about a suspicious man.
When deputies arrived on scene, they found the 26-year-old with a parked car that had two flat tires.
The man was apparently trying to fix the tires with medical supplies.
He was arrested because the deputies believed he was on drugs.
- ‘I feel fantastic’: Arnold Schwarzenegger undergoes heart surgery at Cleveland Clinic
- Illinois health director fights back tears during COVID death totals, urges people to battle ‘pandemic fatigue’
- Some Winnebago County absentee ballots rejected due to voter mistakes
- Sinnissippi Park gets spooky with 2nd annual ‘Festival of Frights’
- Loves Park officials seek input on N. 2nd Street improvements
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.