TERRE HAUTE, Ind. (WTWO/WAWV) — An Indiana man with a “Crime Pays” tattoo on his forehead has been arrested after another police pursuit, after he had been arrested in December for running from police.
According to the Terre Haute Police Department, Donald Murray was charged with resisting law enforcement, reckless driving, possession of methamphetamine, maintaining a common nuisance and auto theft after the short pursuit Monday morning.
Murray went viral in December after he—and his tattoo–were featured on an episode of LivePD. He eluded police during the episode, but was later taken into custody and charged with criminal recklessness and resisting law enforcement. He was originally held without bail; however, he was released Jan. 14 on his own recognizance.
- Protestors, police clash again at Rockford City Market
- Man taken to hospital after motorcycle crash in Rockford
- One person shot at Rockford bar
- Winnebago Co. school administrators address back to school plans
- Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’