SNOWFLAKE, Ariz. (CNN) – Some people may have seen a flashback from the sixties as light from a medical marijuana farm created a purple haze over an Arizona town.
“Purple Haze,” was the title of a popular Jimi Hendrix song from the 1960’s, and many people believe the song was a reference to drugs, even though he denied it.
A company spokesman said the Snowflake marijuana farm’s purple glow was just a coincidence, and the purple haze came from red and blue lights that were used to help grow pot plants.
There was fog in the area at the time which reflected the lights and spread it across the sky.
- Higher Probability for Above Average Temperatures During the Month of April
- How local jails are protecting staff and inmates
- Belvidere crash sends two people to hospital with non-life-threatening injuries
- Illinois Bank and Trust suspending fees on credit cards, loan payments
- 90 year-old woman with coronavirus dies after telling doctors to save ventilator for younger patients