GLASGOW, Scotland (WTVO) — 5-year-old Lucie’s mother took before and after photos of her return to school this week, and they’re hilarious.
Jillian Falconer took the photos on Monday, showing Lucie all neat and ready to go to school in the morning…and a complete disheveled mess in the afternoon!
Barrhead News says when Lucie’s mom asked what happened, Lucie told her she had just been playing with friends at school.
- Michigan mom says she’s been waiting six months for taste, smell to return after COVID. She’s not alone
- Illinois health officials report 5,343 new cases of COVID-19, 130 deaths on Saturday
- Governors’ anger grows as federal vaccine stockpile vanishes
- 101-year-old Hawaii man celebrates birthday at his favorite gym
- Biden introduces key members of science team, including pioneering geneticist Eric Lander