(WIVB) – Social distancing apparently has more people reaching for ice cream- and fewer reaching for deodorant.
According to consumer goods company Unilever, there has been a drop in the demand for personal items. Brands like Dove Soap and Axe say that lockdowns have led to a decline in sales.
At the same time, ice cream brands such as Breyer’s, Ben and Jerry’s, and Magnum have all seen their sales increase.
Unilever says consumers are also eating more soup and using more meal kits and mayonnaise.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Burglar startles Rockford couple in their own garage
- Pence: ‘I know I did the right thing’ on Jan. 6
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Jay Jay Phillips has died, bandmates confirm
- Illinois judge says the odor of marijuana does not give police probable cause
- Rockton’s Christmas Walk returns this weekend