CARTERET COUNTY, N.C. (WTVO) — A woman in North Carolina has been accused of tying up her husband and cutting off his penis.
Victoria Frabutt, of Newport, was charged with Malicious Castration after police were called to the couple’s home on Murdoch Road around 4 a.m. Tuesday, according to WITN.
Major Jason Wank of the Carteret County Sheriff’s Department says the motive for the castration was not clear, but says they were able to recover the 61-year-old’s appendage and put it on ice.
James Frabutt was transported to Vidant Medical Center, but his condition is not known.
Victoria Frabutt was also charged with kidnapping.
- Former Crusader James Robinson helps ISU to victory over Northern Arizona, their third straight win
- Pineiro questionable for Bears MNF game
- Chicago reassigns 12 to Rockford
- 25 years later, a new generation gets immersed in ‘Friends’
- Holy anniversary! Displays of bat signal fete Batman at 80