DELTONA, Fla. (WTVO) — A raccoon was discovered sneaking about a vending machine at a Florida high school.
The local sheriff’s office let it off with a warning.
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office says the varmint was found inside a vending machine at Pine Ridge High School.
Deputies, along with Animal Control, were able to wheel the vending machine outside to the raccoon could be set free.
- Freeport clergy host ‘drive-around’ protest in pursuit of racial justice
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds town hall to discuss Floyd protests
- Ohio Democrats push to declare racism a public health crisis
- Job posting: Free beer and $20K to hike 2,200-mile trail
- Exclusive poll shows support for George Floyd protests, disapproval of Trump’s response