DELTONA, Fla. (WTVO) — A raccoon was discovered sneaking about a vending machine at a Florida high school.
The local sheriff’s office let it off with a warning.
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office says the varmint was found inside a vending machine at Pine Ridge High School.
Deputies, along with Animal Control, were able to wheel the vending machine outside to the raccoon could be set free.
- Court docs: Man threw bag of bullets at officer during chase
- Fans choose sides in the ‘Chicken Sandwich War’ of our time
- Trump revives suggestion he’d end birthright citizenship
- Mistrial declared for man accused of eating ex’s body parts
- Planned Parenthood seeks cash after quitting federal program