DELTONA, Fla. (WTVO) — A raccoon was discovered sneaking about a vending machine at a Florida high school.
The local sheriff’s office let it off with a warning.
The Volusia County Sheriff’s Office says the varmint was found inside a vending machine at Pine Ridge High School.
Deputies, along with Animal Control, were able to wheel the vending machine outside to the raccoon could be set free.
- Football coach Les Miles placed on leave amid misconduct allegations at LSU
- Poet Amanda Gorman said she was targeted by security guard: ‘One day an icon, the next a threat’
- Biden becomes 1st executive in 4 decades to not have formal question-and-answer session
- After 2 recent deaths, why are people still doing extreme baby gender reveals?
- Cap gas prices: 6 ways to save on gasoline