(CNN) – Samuel Adams’ Halloween brew is scary good.
It’s so good in fact that it’s become illegal in 15 states because of its frighteningly high alcohol content.
The beer – which is called Utopias – is 28% alcohol by volume.
By comparison, a regular Samuel Adams lager has an alcohol content of just 5%.
According to Forbes, this is Samuel Adams’ 11th batch of the Utopias line – which they’ve been offering in limited releases since 2002.
The Halloween beer’s price tag is pretty scary too – Forbes reports that the suggested retail price is $210 per bottle.
- Substitute teacher fired after student beating goes viral
- Artists, of all skill levels, leave their mark on Rockford’s mural
- Early season snowstorm makes its presence felt in the Stateline
- Former President Jimmy Carter enters hospital for surgery
- Two sisters raise money to buy 108 Thanksgiving meals for families in need
Copyright © 2019 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.