(CNN) – Samuel Adams’ Halloween brew is scary good.
It’s so good in fact that it’s become illegal in 15 states because of its frighteningly high alcohol content.
The beer – which is called Utopias – is 28% alcohol by volume.
By comparison, a regular Samuel Adams lager has an alcohol content of just 5%.
According to Forbes, this is Samuel Adams’ 11th batch of the Utopias line – which they’ve been offering in limited releases since 2002.
The Halloween beer’s price tag is pretty scary too – Forbes reports that the suggested retail price is $210 per bottle.
- Kyle Slattery leads Rockford area pros in day one of the Illinois Open
- 15 arrested in California child sex sting – including highway patrol officer, prison employee
- Undocumented migrant injured after falling from 30-foot-tall border barrier
- 3 Wyoming sightseeing balloons crash, as many as 20 injured
- Woman says 4-foot snake ‘slithered up’ from toilet in Colorado apartment
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.