PALM SPRINGS, Calif. (CNN) – Everybody knows Taco Bell is open late. But if those late hours still aren’t enough to satisfy your crunchy cravings, you can now literally surround yourself with the chain’s food 24 hours a day.
But you have to go to California to do it. Say hello to “The Bell,” the chain’s new hotel in the city of Palm Springs.
“You’re on vacation and we have curated the perfect vacation. The food the music the decor the merch. We want our fans to come here and just have the ultimate Taco Bell experience,” said Jennifer Arnold with Taco Bell.
According to local media, rooms sold out in two minutes after reservations became available. The hotel remains open through August 12.
- Belvidere falls to Genoa-Kingston at home
- Stillman Valley beats Winnebago on the road
- Stateline students preserve the stories and history of local veterans
- Tips for homeowners to stay warm and safe in winter storms
- Swedes’ therapy dog calendar profits support Rockford Police K-9s
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.