KING COUNTY, Wash. (WCMH) — A Washington State Patrol trooper came across a man playing Pokemon Go on eight different phones Tuesday morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a trooper came across a driver pulled over on the side of a highway near Sea-Tac Airport.
Next to the driver was a piece foam holding eight different phones, all with Pokemon Go on the screen. The trooper gave the driver a warning for stopping on the shoulder and had him put the phones away.
- More fans to be allowed at high school football games
- Crusaders advance to BNC championship game by defeating Byron
- Winnebago girls defeat Byron to advance to BNC championship game
- Clear and Present Danger: The Remedy
- Long-term care residents excited at the hint of normalcy after new CDC announcement