KING COUNTY, Wash. (WCMH) — A Washington State Patrol trooper came across a man playing Pokemon Go on eight different phones Tuesday morning.
According to the Washington State Patrol, a trooper came across a driver pulled over on the side of a highway near Sea-Tac Airport.
Next to the driver was a piece foam holding eight different phones, all with Pokemon Go on the screen. The trooper gave the driver a warning for stopping on the shoulder and had him put the phones away.
- Rockford Police: 16-year-old shot in the ankle
- VIDEO: Quick-thinking good Samaritan saves dog after leash is caught in moving elevator
- Winnebago judge sets inmate free on furlough, then he allegedly robbed a store
- How to safely secure kids in car seats in winter coats
- Winnebago County corrections officers raise $2K for cancer with No-Shave November