WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. (CNN) – Tupac Shakur was arraigned yesterday – seriously.
However, the Tupac in question is not the late rapper, but rather a 40-year-old Tennessee man.
Shakur was arrested after authorities say he pulled a knife on police. He also was in possession of meth.
Shakur is facing numerous charges, including aggravated assault and simple meth possession.
By odd coincidence, Shakur not only shares the same first and last name as the rapper, but he also has the same middle initial.
That Tupac Shakur was killed in Sept. 1996 at the age of 25.
- Temperatures take a little dip heading into the weekend
- Winnebago County Sheriff welcomes first-ever female Deputy Chief
- Machesney Park flag ceremony honors family of US Army pilot killed in Black Hawk crash
- Oregon students return to class after 2 week shutdown
- Beloit College pushes back start date for Spring semester
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.