LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. (CNN) – A Georgia man took a cue from both the Grinch and Goldilocks when he broke into a fast food restaurant last month.
This man climbed through a drive thru window at an Atlanta-area Taco Bell very early on Christmas morning.
He turned on the fryers and whipped himself up a meal before napping on the restaurant’s floor.
About three hours later — he woke up and fled the store — but not before making off with a laptop and tablet.
Police are offering a reward for information on the brazen burglar.
- Lambeau’s very own tailgating hype band
- A look inside the Lost and Found at Lambeau Field
- Inmate kills convicted child molester, officials say
- 49ers, Packers on verge of Super Bowl return
- Mother acting as surrogate for another family dies while giving birth
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.