(CNN) – A couple in California was driving down the highway near Santa Clarita on Saturday when they noticed a guy in a Tesla in the next lane over looked like he was sleeping.
Apparently, he was going about 70 to 75 miles an hour, but the car stayed in its lane the whole time.
It may have been on autopilot, but Tesla says autopilot isn’t an invitation to take a snooze.
The family who recorded this video didn’t end up calling the police because they say the guy eventually woke up.
- Farmers’ market vendors stay optimistic about 2020 season
- Rockford state-run COVID-19 testing site back open
- Pritzker issues disaster proclamation for Stephenson County as unrest continues statewide
- Freeport clergy host ‘drive-around’ protest in pursuit of racial justice
- WATCH LIVE: Obama holds town hall to discuss Floyd protests
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.