(CNN) – A couple in California was driving down the highway near Santa Clarita on Saturday when they noticed a guy in a Tesla in the next lane over looked like he was sleeping.
Apparently, he was going about 70 to 75 miles an hour, but the car stayed in its lane the whole time.
It may have been on autopilot, but Tesla says autopilot isn’t an invitation to take a snooze.
The family who recorded this video didn’t end up calling the police because they say the guy eventually woke up.
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Copyright © 2020 CNN Newsource. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.