CHIPPEWA FALLS, Wis. (WTVO) — A Wisconsin man was arrested Friday night after police pulled him over and found fake license plates made from cardboard beer cases.
The Chippewa Falls Police Department says Nicholas Layton was arrested for a 4th OWI and bail jumping.
When officers noted that Layton’s plates did not match his vehicle, they discovered the plate image was painted on the back of a cardboard Hamms beer case.
- Biles tries to lead Team USA to third consecutive gold medal
- Crash, possible shooting at N. Church and Whitman in Rockford, police say
- Social media not as toxic as we think: Most posts ‘support’ causes rather than ‘oppose’ them, study finds
- Pfizer and Moderna to expand vaccine trials in children ages 5-11 at FDA request, report says
- Department of Veterans Affairs requires COVID-19 vaccination for health care workers