RICHFIELD, Wis. (WTVO) — “Social distancing” in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic isn’t stopping one Wisconsin man from sharing a beer with his neighbor.
According to WITI, Eric Trzcinski strapped a space exhaust tip to the back of his remote control car, and then shuttled a bottle of Corona – yes, Corona beer – to his friend Trevor Reinke, who lives across the street.
Trzcinski says the video posted to Facebook got 5 million views in just three days.
- ‘Glory Days’: East 1974 State Champions
- ‘Overtime’ spotlight: Boylan swimmer Nhia Caras
- Get To Know Hononegah’s Finley Hamilton
- Rockford group helping those in need fights to reopen after being shut down by city
- Retired Winnebago Co. Judge Rosemary Collins reacts to death of Ruth Bader Ginsburg