RICHFIELD, Wis. (WTVO) — “Social distancing” in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic isn’t stopping one Wisconsin man from sharing a beer with his neighbor.
According to WITI, Eric Trzcinski strapped a space exhaust tip to the back of his remote control car, and then shuttled a bottle of Corona – yes, Corona beer – to his friend Trevor Reinke, who lives across the street.
Trzcinski says the video posted to Facebook got 5 million views in just three days.
- Rockford area basketball scores for Thursday, February 25
- Miller removes anarchist militia decal from pickup truck, claims ignorance
- E-Rabs keep rolling, defeat Boylan for fifth straight win
- Hononegah out of quarantine flourishes at Auburn
- No buzzer-beater required this time, Amboy girls roll against Eastland