SUMTER COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A Florida woman has gone viral for calling out her sister for a “hiking” Instagram post.
Casey Sosnowski posted a perfectly posed picture right before her hike in the Villages there was just one problem… it was in her backyard.
“Nature is the ultimate healer to all our problems,” Casey Sosnowski originally wrote with the post.
However, her sister Carly told all of social media the real truth behind the post.
Carly’s post has since gone viral receiving over 41K retweets and over 270K likes.
Just goes to show don’t believe everything you see on Instagram.
- Belvidere schools on lockdown due to ‘safety concern’ at Belvidere North
- New 4K images of Titanic released after first manned dive in 14 years
- Cleveland police officer accused of exposing himself, urinating on 12-year-old girl
- All aboard! Amtrak route from Chicago to New Orleans restored
- Florida woman takes plea deal in baby’s co-sleeping death