NEW YORK (WFLA) – A woman received a bizarre mouthful when she reeled in her catch on Lake Champlain Friday.
Debbie Geddes and Knotty Boys Fishing were trolling for lake trout when Geddes reeled in a fish with two mouths.
The mouth on the top looks like a normal fish mouth while the bottom mouth looks like something out of “Alien” or “Stranger Things.”
Knotty Boys says the fish was released back into the water, saying, “it was so bizarrely beautiful to kill.”
- Activist group plans protest Friday in Loves Park
- Poll: 74% of Americans view George Floyd’s death as sign of underlying racial injustice
- Twitter disables Trump campaign’s George Floyd video tribute
- Illinois schools can reopen for summer school, Pritzker says
- Court rules against planned Sydney protest due to virus fear